We're a diverse crew of engineers united by one common belief
— that the Internet of Things can and should play a role in solving the world’s most critical challenges.
Do the most meaningful work of your career. We design products and deliver services that helps businesses grow.
mLabs is looking for a DeepLearning Vanguard for our Development Team who is passionate about code craftsmanship, continuous improvement, and agile development. Experience extracting meaning and insights from large datasets is a must. Candidate must have:
- CS, Math or Engineering degree
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of the Python language
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- A penchant for great algorithm design
- Experience with data science toolkits, such as R and NumPy
MEAN Stack Developer
- Should have a good understanding of microservices architecture, security principles, asynchronous programming.
- Exposure to Mocha, Jasmine test frameworks, GitHub workflows, AWS cloud services is required
The candidate needs to have a good Knowledge of Inbound Marketing, Outbound Marketing techniques.
They should have an ability to plan brand marketing projects, create user acquisition plans basis inbound and outbound marketing spends and organic growth, create strategic initiatives with product team for customer acquisition and project userbase basis spends and activities planned. Preferably needs to have a degree in Digital Marketing and/or Computer Sciences. They are also required to have Application based knowledge.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Experience in writing/documenting technical content for software application.
- Collaborating with developers and designers and other technical heads of the company to generate technically sound content which has a universal reach (Your audience may or may not come from a technical field)
- As a Technical writer create smart and snazzy video tutorials to walk through users with knowledge and advantages of Apps/ products and their features.
How To Apply
To apply for any of the positions mentioned above please send us your resume at [email protected] or use the chat button provided on the bottom right of the page to get in touch with our hiring team