Terms of Service
The following terms govern all use of the Funstore.io website, all Content, services and products available at or through the website, including the project hosting service and related services (taken together, the Website). The Website is owned and operated by Funstore, a mLabs Research Inc.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. If you do not agree to all the terms the Agreement, you may not access the Website or use any of its services. If these terms are considered an offer by Funstore, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
Your Funstore.io account.
If you create a user account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must not describe or assign keywords to your account, project in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others. Funstore may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Funstore liability. You must immediately notify Funstore of any unauthorized uses of your project, your account or any other breaches of security. Funstore will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Responsibility of Contributors.
If you operate a project, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, post comments on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the Content, and any liability resulting from the Content, its use or distribution. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, audio files, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary or intellectual property rights, including the copyright, patent right, trademark or trade secret, of any third party;
- If your employer or others has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from such person to post or make available the Content, including any software, or (ii) secured from your such person a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- You have fully complied to any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive Content;
- The Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated with malicious intent towards the Website, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial Content designed to drive traffic to third party internet sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or commit or contribute to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- The Content is not defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- Your account or project is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- Your account or project is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your account’s or project’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- You have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the Content, whether requested to do so by Funstore or otherwise.
- The program may contain software from various vendors, partners and associates protected under their respective copyright and license terms. You agree to their licenses for the app that you install on your hardware.
- User may use the content on funstore within any digital format or physical format in any quantity for any purpose. Every IoT application comes with it’s own license. Most of them being MIT license or Apache license. Unless specified by the license you may NOT alter, crop, transform, or build upon this licensed content and/or scripts.
- It is users responsibility to know the licenses and what is permitted in those licenses. You shall not own or hold any exclusive rights on this content and/or scripts unless permitted by the license. You shall pay the corresponding license fee according to the information provided within this site. This Agreement is personal to you and is not assignable by you without funstore.io prior written consent. funstore.io may assign this Agreement without your consent to any other party so long as such party agrees to be bound by its terms. Funstore content and/or scripts may include pictures, text, scripts and content by other brands besides funstore. These brands are often manufacturers of Internet of things devices and sofware for embedded system.
As a contributor you shall ensure that the license under which you distribute the Content entitles Funstore to reproduce and publish the Content as you submit it to Funstore, or otherwise indemnify Funstore against any claims or damages awarded due to claims of infringement. By submitting Content to Funstore, you are responsible for ensuring that such creations do not violate the licensor’s or any third party’s license right, property or intellectual property rights. Authors of derived work are responsible for ensuring that the derived Content conforms to the original Content’s license(s), regardless of where the original Content is hosted.
To the extent any Content you contribute requires a patent license to be used, modified, sub-licensed or otherwise for the exercise of rights granted in the applicable license, such patent license shall hereby be deemed as granted by you to users downloading/deploy the Code, to the extent you possess such patent rights or right to grant patent license.
When deleting Content, Funstore will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that due to caching or references the Content may not be made unavailable immediately or at all.
Responsibility of Website Visitors.
Funstore has not reviewed, and cannot review, all the Content posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that Content, its use or effects. By operating the Website, Funstore does not represent or imply that it endorses the Content there posted, or that it believes such Content to be accurate, useful, non-infringing or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive Content. The Website may contain Content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as Content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain Content that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights of third parties. The downloading, copying or use of Content may be subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or un-stated. Funstore disclaims any responsibility for any harm, loss or damage resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, from any downloading or otherwise by those visitors, of Content there posted.
Content Posted on Other Websites.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all Content, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Funstore.io links, and that link to Funstore.io. Funstore does not have any control over those non-Funstore websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Funstore website or webpage, Funstore does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive Content. Funstore disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Funstore websites and webpages.
As Funstore asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Funstore.io violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Funstore in accordance with Funstore’s Infringement Notice Policy.
This Agreement does not transfer from Funstore to you any Funstore or third party intellectual property rights. All rights, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Funstore. Funstore, Funstore.io, the Funstore.io logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Funstore.io, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Funstore or Funstore’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Funstore or third-party trademarks.
Although most changes are likely to be minor, Funstore reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. However, if this Agreement is changed in a material, adverse way, Funstore will post a notice advising of such change at the beginning of this policy and on the Website for 30 days. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Funstore may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new platforms and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, if not otherwise stated.
Konnect may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Konnect account, you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Konnect can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
The Website is provided “as is”. Konnect and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Funstore nor its suppliers and licensors make any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain Content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability.
In no event will Konnect, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Funstore under this agreement during the one (1) month period prior to the cause of action. Funstore shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control; or (v) any lost profits or special, incidental or consequential damages (however arising, including negligence) or for loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings arising out of or in connection with this agreement. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Funstore, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Funstore and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Funstore, or by the posting by Funstore of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of Delhi, India. Legal venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to the same shall be the public court located in Delhi, India. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
For information on a particular brand’s guidelines on how that brand and/or devices can be used within a content item or a particular use-case, contact the brand directly. funstore.io is not affiliated with any brands that may exist in its content and/or scripts and does not in any way provide a license to use any brand for a particular use. This license may only be used for digital use-cases. We may not be held responsible for any misuse that may arise out of using the code or instructions provided on the funstore.io Please contact funstore.io for additional questions.
This document is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.